Thursday, July 14, 2011

Advice on my relationship of 4 1/2 yrs?

For the past yr my relationship as been a bit shaky (alot of ups and downs)...i have been doing everything by myself financially, taking care of the home, children, him n trying to go back 2 school for the past 2 yrs. He has been in and out of jobs because he feel he can do whatever & still have a job. It seems he is really lazy, shows me no support in anything-doesnt hang up his clothes, wash dishes, clean up after the kids, nothing. Even when i ask him to do it by the time i get home the place still looks the same. All he does all day is hang out with friends till late night. He doesn't spend time with the family anymore or seem like he trying to make any effort to better himself to support the family. I have gotten so depressed to the point i sometmes feel like moving on but i still love him but he makes me stress too much. its at a point where I have a guy friend who always try keep me smiling since the first day we worked together, he even gets upset when he see's or hear me sad about what i go through, we eye to eye on things, talk about our life goals n stuff. This guy has shown his love and care to me to the point where I cried n started having feelings for him and he told me he loved me and im the kind of girl he would like marry-he is a true family man...im soo confused at this point I don't know what to do...someone please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment