Thursday, July 14, 2011

Career counseling help...?

o, I'm 23 yrs old and graduated with a bachelor degree of Hotel and Restaurant management of batch 2008 The problem is it has been 3 years since i was unemployed..within those years I never quit looking for a job, during those times I felt Lost, and I really dont know where do I fit in. I have failed many times before. Now its year 2011..I have stopped looking for a job this past few months because my mom needs my company and she had asked me to stay. She has a glaucoma, and she needed someone to put her eye medicine from time to time. She's 73 yrs old , she's my non-biological mom...one of my problem why I couldnt have a job is that I have a low self-esteem I got that behavior since childhood. I've made so many mistakes before, now I want to change to become a better me. I'm looking for many job opportunities again one of my job choices is, of course related to my course, and the other one is call center job. My problem is How can I answer the interviewer if i'm lacking of experience. Well I did have a job experience before but only as a reliever and it didnt last long, it took me only 2 months. other experiences was a failed OJT's. I want to help myself and build my confidence so I could have my own self Identity,I just don't want to lose hope. I've been looking for counseling online since I don't know where or whom to seek help..Pls reply to me soon..Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment