Thursday, July 14, 2011

I need financial help to start a business.?

I want to build an all purpose arena with approximate seating for 10,000. The area where I want to build is a city of approximately 70,000 people, 3 college campuses, and 3 rapidly growing small towns all within about 10 miles. I have just started back to work after being roughed up by the economy. My credit is shot as a result and bank loans are out of the question. I have a Business degree, and am no stranger to working long days. What I am looking for is investors who would allow me to re-pay in annual interest+principal payments. Silent partners would be welcome. This project will have a big price tag, but will provide short term and long term employment opportunities in the area. Any reasonable ideas/offers will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment