Friday, July 15, 2011

I got rejected by a girl i really liked.....feel horrible now.....what should i do?

Don't get yourself down about it. You sound like a really great guy. Once i had a crush on this guy and like we both use to flirt with each other so i though he liked me too. Im not the type to hide the way i feel about some one so i made the first move and turns out he had just got out of a relationship also. I was feeling like the dumbest person in the world. But i understood where he was coming from because when a person is just getting out of a relationship it takes time to get over who they are dating. So we continued being friends. Two months later he started to tell me how much he liked me. I was confused and everything. He explain to me why he turned me down and everything. So him and i started dating and we are now still together. My point is that i know how you feel right now you feel like the most unwanted person on this earth. But don't let just one turn down get you down. I mean hey look on the bright side its good when girls want boys to be their friend b/c she trust you. If you need anymore advice just email me im always here :) GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment