Tuesday, July 12, 2011

!!!! AUDITIONS TO BE IN A ALL GIRLS SINGING GROUP !?!?!? (CHICAGO AREA ONLY)?

Hi, My name is Sharday i am 13 Yrs. Old and i am from Chicago,il ... I Want to start an all girls singing group for girls ages 12-14, any Nationality is fine with me. I am looking for Singers/Dancers/and Rappers there are three spots open and you all will each have a chance to audition either in person or over the phone. You have to live in the CHICAGO AREA !! I am Looking for girls who are TALENTED .. BEAUTIFUL .. and have a great PERSONALITY. Here is How you Audition for Audition #1 Send an Email To ME at infosinginggroup@yahoo.com telling why you would like to be in the group .. and What it means to become famous to you .. also State Your Name, Age, Location (NOTADDRESSS),Hobby'ss, Fashion Styles, And ExtraThingsgs About YourSelf And Your Personality. Please Be Sure That You HAve Your PARENTS PERMISSION !! If YoU KNOw YOu cannot Commit to The group Please do not bother Auditioning !! IF you HAve Any Questions Or concerns email me at infosinginggroup@yahoo.com . Good Luck To all of You !.!.!

No comments:

Post a Comment