Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I had a bff who was male we were in the same class for 2 yrs then we started to like eachother , then we moved?

i was best friends with a boy named nathan we were in first and second grade together then in second grade a boy who was mean was chasing me and then nathan tackled him and walked up to me and he said damsel in distress you have been saved by your knight in red sweatshirts then he very lightly kissed my cheek and told me he was moving then i told him i was moving and we liked each-other but then he moved to colorado and i moved to a small town now about to start seventh grade i had a dream about me and nathan had a reunion our parents brought us to a park and he was taller and more muscular and i was taller and slightly developed he still had blue eyes shaggy blonde hair and i had my sandy blonde symmetrical cut and hazel eyes i woke up realized it was a dream and i was very upset and wondered if he ever thought of me now or still i hadn't thought of him until 6 yrs later why did i think of him now and all day today ive been upset cause hes not here my mom says just call him and tell him how i feel but how am i going to talk to a boy who i like for 6 yrs and say hey remember in second grade when you kissed me i still love you! what should i do my chest hurts bc all my friends have boyfriends and i don't and hes so far away what should i do??????

No comments:

Post a Comment