Monday, July 11, 2011

Should I stay? Adults only please!?

Well, this may be long, but if there's anyone out there that has time....it would be greatly appreciated. - really need an unbiased opinion. I am a 34 year old divorced woman, and a mother to 2 small children, both from ex-husband. I have been divorced 5 yrs and have been in one other serious relationship other than the one I'm currently in. I have been with the man I'm with now for 2 yrs. It has not been easy right from the very beginning, our relationship has been Passionate, and extremely sexually fulfilling,he is very strong (in the mental sense), he's determined and motivated to succeed. I love him with every inch of my soul. On the flip side, we are from 2 completely different worlds, we are completely opposite on so many levels, like night and day. This man has the power to make me feel like I'm floating, and then can make me feel like I'm non-existant and futile, I've have more if anyone's interested, and would like to listen, then offer advise. Pls feel free to respond. I need to make sure I'm not loosing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment